Exhibition: Who’s Been Sitting on My Chair?
> Exhibition > Child-friendly / Visual art | Moruya
Sat 18 to Sun 26 May, during Museum opening hours.
Moruya Museum, 85 Campbell Street, Moruya (Map at bottom of page)
Throughout history chairs have symbolized the life and times of designers and consumers.
Like any work of art, we can learn about the culture they came from by looking at how they were made, who made them, and their style. What was important at the time? Who were they made for? What space did they inhabit?
This exhibition features chairs from the Museum’s collection combined with stories about their owners providing an unusual glimpse into Moruya’s history.
- Exhibition: Sat 18 to Sun 26 May:
- Saturdays 10am-4pm
- Sundays 11am-2pm
- Wednesdays and Fridays 10am-12pm
- Closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Official opening: Sat, 18 May, 2pm
- Museum entry cost: $5 at the door
- More: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moruya Museum, 85 Campbell Street, Moruya