Expression of Interest
Read about ways you can become part of the 2018 River of Art festival.
How to apply?
Applications close at 11.59pm 7 February 2018.
Complete and submit our easy online application form at the bottom of this page.
- If you are unable to submit the online application, download the PDF version of the application form and complete your details.
- Then scan and email to email@example.com OR post to River of Art / EOI, PO Box 117 Bodalla NSW 2545.
- You will also need to send us a digital image (if available) – either by email or on a USB Thumb Drive (Memory Stick).
- To submit an application you will need to accept our terms and conditions (see at the bottom of this page).
- Submitting an application does not guarantee inclusion in the Festival program. Acceptance is at River of Art’s discretion.
What happens next?
The River of Art program team will consider your application in February 2018. We will then notify you regarding inclusion in our program.
For further information, please contact the River of Art Committee.
Mobile 0447 028 340
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM – Expression of Interest
Terms and conditions
It is a condition of entry into the River of Art Festival that all terms and conditions are accepted without reservation.
- I give my permission for River of Art to reproduce image/s I have provided for promotional purposes. All people in the image/s submitted have given permission for their use.
- I agree to report event attendance and submit a post-event report to River of Art. Survey forms will be made available by River of Art to assist.
- Any promotional materials designed by associated event organisers must incorporate the River of Art Festival logo.
- I understand and agree that I am to take full responsibility for event coordination, management and all insurances required to present my proposed event/activity. This includes any funding requirements; associated grant submissions and acquittals; insurances; financial management; and venue hire and bookings.
- Event organisers understand that they participate in the festival at their own risk and take full responsibility for any injuries or damages involving their artists, performers and participants that may occur during their associated event. This requires compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and guidelines that are applicable including workplace health and safety legislation.