EOI – terms and conditions
In submitting your expression of interest, you accept these terms and conditions without reservation.
- I give my permission for River of Art Association to reproduce images I have provided for promotional purposes. All people in the images submitted have given permission for their use.
- I agree to report event attendance and submit a post-event report to River of Art Association by 30 June 2019. Survey forms will be made available by River of Art.
- I agree that promotional materials designed for my event will incorporate the River of Art logo if I am included in the program.
- I agree that the River of Art Association may refer to my event in media releases or in other Festival promotion at its discretion.
- I take full responsibility for coordination and management of my event including the venue and any fixtures, fittings or installations. I have the necessary insurances for my event/activity, including public liability insurance.
- I take full financial responsibility for the cost of my event and will arrange my own funding, grants, acquittals, insurance, venue hire, booking arrangements and any other costs associated with my event.
- I understand that I participate in the Festival at my own risk and take full responsibility for any injuries or damages involving me, artists, performers, participants and members of the public, associated with my event.
- I agree that where I charge a fee for my event, I will calculate and pay 10% of the gross ticketing revenue to the River of Art Association as a contribution towards the cost of mounting the Festival, including event promotion and administration.
- I will comply with all relevant laws, regulations and guidelines applicable to hosting a public event, including accessibility and workplace health and safety legislation.
- I understand that River of Art Association may decide at its discretion whether or not to include my event in the program and that River of Art Association may edit or amend material provided in this application at their discretion for the purpose of promotion and clarity.