Art Prize – conditions of entry
Entries for the 2019 Art Prize closed on Saturday 20 April at midnight. These conditions are available as a reference for those who entered.
- All work must be the original unassisted work of the entrant and completed within one year of the exhibition date.
- Work entered can be for sale. Commission of 15% on sales will be payable to the River of Art.
- All 2D work can be up to 1 metre (W) X 1.5 metre (H). These dimensions include the frame. 3D work can be up to 2 metre (W) x 1.5 metre (H) x 50cm (D) with a maximum weight of 15 kilos.
- An entry fee of $20.00 per work is payable with the entry form by the closing date of 20 April 2019.
- Entrants must submit a high resolution digital image/s of each entered artwork as a jpg file at 300dpi and no less than 3 megabytes in file size (able to be opened in PC format). Please name each jpg image with:
- the artist’s name
- title of work
- dimensions in cm
- (no more than two images for each entry).
- Finalists and winning artworks will be selected by a panel of judges.
- All care will be taken with entries received, but the River of Art Committee and the School of Art Committee will not be responsible for loss of or damage to any work. Insurance, if required, is the responsibility of the exhibitor. No responsibility will be taken for work not collected at the end of the display period.
- A limit of 2 entries per artist.
- Finalists and exhibitors in the Salon de Refuse will be required to sit the exhibition on a roster organised with SoART.