Be part of the festival
Applications are now open to become part of the 2018 River of Art festival.
As always, the festival looks to showcase the diverse talents of local and visiting artists and performers across our region. The 2018 festival will see the launch of Creative Hubs in Batemans Bay (located at Eurobodalla Botanic Gardens), Moruya (Air Raid Tavern) and Narooma (Club Narooma). These hubs will be gathering places for conversations, creativity and collaboration. They may also host artworks from a new curated festival exhibition – Land of Many Waters.
Selection for our program provides the following benefits:
- Inclusion in an award-winning festival supported by Destination NSW, with growing recognition and attendances
- Event listing in the festival’s print and web program, as well as in various arts and tourism online listings
- Copies of the festival print program for distribution to your members, networks and audiences
- Active promotion through media, targeted advertising and marketing channels
- River of Art logo to use on marketing collateral promoting your event.
Expressions of interest close 7 February 2018 for the following activities
The festival seeks applications from organisations and individuals interested in organising and hosting their own event, exhibition or performance as part of the 2018 River of Art Festival program.
Register to become one of the festival’s Open Studios – presented each year in partnership with the Eurobodalla Shire Council. This festival favourite invites visitors to go behind the scenes and discover working studios across the region. It provides unique opportunities for arts patrons to meet with artists and to purchase works directly.
Art on Parade
This festival category features artists exhibiting their work in local businesses, shopfronts and cafes. Art on Parade comes alive when artists and businesses collaborate – finding a common theme and connection. You need to confirm your exhibition with your local business to register in this category.
River of Art 2018 Art Prize and Land of Many Waters Exhibition
Applications for these festival events will be invited in early 2018. Further details and entry forms will be made available on the River of Art website.
Here you can find all our applications forms.